Pelican Vault Cases
Vault Cases, Gun Cases, Equipment Cases, and Camera Cases
Pelican Vault heavy-duty equipment and gun cases feature push-button latches, an equalizing purge valve, and stainless steel hardware; all from the brand that invented the first O-ring sealed polymer case 42 years ago. With 3 additional premium case lines, Pelican Vault Cases are built to protect your gear for a lifetime.
Advantages of Pelican Vault Cases
- Push-Button Latches - Provides positive closure and a smooth opening while preventing unintentional disengagement.
- Weather Resistant – Moisture and dust preventative design for long-term protection in harsh conditions.
- Dust-Proof & Crush-Proof – These cases have been real-world tested and provide tried-and-true resilience and dependability.
- High Impact Polymer - Tested and proven tough, with an optimum blend of rigidity and flexibility to protect from impact and cracking.
- Stainless Steel Hasps - Detailed reinforced security with additional padlocks for advanced protection.
- Heavy Duty Handles - Made extra tough for reliable service, day in and day out.
Compare Pelican Vault to Our Other Pelican Case Options
|Vault by Pelican
|Pelican Storm Case
|Pelican Protector Case
|Pelican Air Case
|Case Line Description||Pelicans new dependable case line at a popular price point. Press and pull latches for everyday use.||Our ultra sleek professional-grade case with easy-to-use self locking press and pull latches. Made of HPX resin to absorb impact.||The ultimate case protection, the Pelican Protector Case offers durability like no other reliable and secure double- throw compression latches.||A premium case that's up to 40% lighter than our other cases and drop-tested for toughness with double-throw compression latches|
|Material||Polyethylene||Polypropylene HPX||Polypropylene||Polypropylene HPX2|
|Latch Style||Flush Button||Push Button||Compression||Compression|
|Interior||Solid Foam Only||Foam / Empty / Dividers / Trekpak||Foam / Empty / Dividers / Trekpak||Foam / Empty / Dividers / Trekpak|
|Handles||Solid||Double-Layered Soft Grip||Overmolded Rubber||Overmolded Rubber|
|Reinforced Paldock Hasp||Yes||No||Yes||Yes|
|Country of Origin||Mexico||Made in USA||Made in USA||Made in USA|
Pelican Vault Cases vs. Pelican Protector CasesPelican initially introduced their first line Pelican Protector cases many years ago. Since then they have made numerous improvements to their case designs while providing several new premium features. The Pelican Vault case line showcases these advanced changes with their improved equipment and gun cases. Here are the key differences between the tried-and-true Pelican Protector cases and the new Vault line:
- More affordable.
- Sleek and sophisticated angular styling on the outer edges.
- The Pelican Vault cases are currently in testing to establish if they can be designated as "watertight". They have a gasket similar to the Protector line, but until the results have been established, they are officially termed "weather resistant".
- Push-button latches instead of the double-throw latches of the Protector line.
- Unpadded handles.
Camera Cases, Firearms Cases, Equipment Cases for Protection and Travel
Pelican Vault Cases are the perfect solution for protection of your equipment investment. Keep your equipment safe and free from damage in storage and during travel with Pelican Vault Cases
Request a quote for Pelican Vault cases, or give us a call at 800-445-0002 to get your order in today.