Pelican Hardigg Supermac Rack
SuperMAC is ideal for field-deployed equipment and sheltered applications from 20-200 lbs. that require medium duty shock and vibration protection in a portable, space-saving case. Equipment typically will have 40-70 G fragility.
- Textured low visibility finish for unobtrusive storage and transport.
- Patented Comfort Grip Handles™ make lifting easy.
- Recessed, cobalt black hardware is long-lasting and fastens securely.
- 24” wide – two cases can fit side-by-side in most military vehicles.
- Molded-in lid hangers allow lid to hang easily from the side of the case.
- Molded-in rib design provides secure stacking and interlock.
- Patent pending shock mount design.
- Removable rack features Lock ‘N Load™, a quick latch system that locks racks securely into place for transit, unlike competitive models that can slide freely upon impact.
Contact R.P. Luce today to learn more about our supply of Pelican Hardigg Supermac Racks or give us a call at 1-800-445-0002.
Contact R.P. Luce to Learn More about Pelican Hardigg Supermac Racks
We carry a wide range of rotomolded cases that provide the ideal protection for a variety of industries. Our Pelican-Hardigg Supermac Racks provide the storage and durability that you need. We also manufacture custom rotomolded cases and can supply a wide variety of foams.