- Slide-in module width 450 mm/17.7".
- Slide-in module height 1 U = 44.5 mm/1.75"
- Slide-in module depths8.62"/13.78"/18.9"/24.02" or special depth.
Lids, Handles, Stacking Features
- Stacking recess on the top.
- Additional strengthening ribs on the top and side walls.
- Recessed handles on the sides.
- Recess also useful for pressure relief valve and humidity indicator.
- Screw-down lids can also be supplied.
Extract from the results of testing to MIL-STD-810 D / VG 95446-2
Mounting Rails to EIA310
- Universal Spacing.
- Threads 10-32 Class UNF-2B.
- Others on request.
- 5.11 Shock test
Test 516.3 according to VG MIL-STD-810 D-17. The Shock test with recording of the damping is to be carried out in the 6 main directions with each 3 half-sine shocks at an acceleration of a = 40 g and pulse time t = 7 ms.
- 5.3 Strength of carrying handles
The test item shall be suspended in the normal position and be loaded so, that 375 N will act on each handle. After that, the test item shall be suspended on each handle and be loaded with 750 N. Test duration 5 min.
- 5.4 Water spray and dust test
In accordance with DIN EN 60 529. Degree of protection IP 65.
- 5.5.2 High temperature test
Test 501.2 according to VG MIL-STD-810 D-3, method I A2. 24 hours, 71° C.
- 5.6.2 Low temperature test
Test 502.2 according to VG MIL-STD-810 D-4, method I C2. 24 hours, – 51° C.
- 5.7.2 Temperature change test
Test 503.2 according to VG MIL-STD-810 D-5, method I to III by 3 × 4 h at 71 °C and – 50 °C.
- 5.8.2 Damp heat test
Test 507.2 according to VG MIL-STD-810 D-8, method III.
- 5.9.2 Vibration test
1. Test 514.3 according to VG-MIL-STD-810 D-15 figures 514.3-7, 514.3-8 and 514.3-9, depending on the vibration axis, each 10 min per axis.
2. Determination of resonance during the random-vibration under paragraph 1.
3. Random vibration according to figure 514.3-36 in the 3 main axes, each 1 hour per axis. The paragraphs 1 to 3 are to be carried out in 1 axis each complete.
- Drop test
Free fall from a height of 1.20 m on all possible impact surfaces but ensuring by way of a minimum impact at the weakest point.
Note 1 - Inside diameter housing frame = external dimension minus 54 mm/2.13 in.