ZARGES cases provide a convenient and safe method of transport. At the same time it provides a modular system of storage units and protective packaging. K470 cases conform to US 463 I pallet.Details
- Stackable universal case.
- Lid with stainless steel hinge, two straps and peripheral foam seal to lid.
- Robust edge, lid and floor profile.
- Peripheral beading and corner beading for enhanced shape retention.
- Alloy cast stacking corners.
- Snaplocks. Can be secured by using lock and key, lead seals or padlock.
- Ergonomic drop-type handles with high carrying capacity.
- Stackable and palletisable, to suit pallet sizes to DIN15U1.
- Spring loaded handle at each end (in the case of 40 835 and 40 677 on lid).
- Can also be supplied in other sizes and designs - please consult us.
Important notice: Clear dimensions approx. 30 mm/1.18"" less than internal dimensions (length and width). Special sizes on request. Cases registered with NATO supply No.
- On request all K470's can be fitted with durable, abrasion-resistant lining made from PE foam.
- Floor and wall sections made from Plastazote LD 45, (specific gravity 45 kg/m3/2.8 lb/cu.ft, thickness 11 mm/43""], lid fitted with raised-finish PUfoam.
- For other materials and wall thicknesses please inquire.
Individual Foam Inserts
- Can be fabricated from a wide range of materials.
- We supply custom inserts which protect the func tionality of your product while being transported.
- Our engineered packaging solutions provide the correct cushioning protection for your products during transport.
- On the basis of weight, area, height of drop and sensitivity (G-value), we design packaging to meet your requirements. The result is minimum use of raw materials and a maximum protection of your equipment.
- When required, our cushions are available in anti-static or dissipative versions and a range of densities.
- For large volume production we offer expanded foam inserts made of EPP or EPE.
Standard Padded Inserts
- Foam insert, can be adapted for trans porting bottles, 40 to 100 mm/1.6 to 3.9"".
- Integrated absorbent material.
- Please inquire.